Office Location: Nairobi, Ngong Road
Salary: Base 50,000Ksh + Bonus of 10,000ksh per new client + Residual commission of 100,000ksh – 200,000ksh a month
We are looking for a young and driven Outbound Telesales representative that will expand and develop new business relationships. He or she will manage relationships to ensure that service levels are met or exceeded across all services.
- Proactively seek new clients through direct communication, cold-calling, advertising and virtual meetings.
- Identify and develop new business through networking, courtesy and follow-up calls.
- Establish connections with relevant businesses and build relationships to create your own pipeline.
- Manage pipeline effectively to convert opportunities into applications and ensure we deliver on our quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Ensure the sales pipeline is healthy and apply creative mechanisms to generate interest in company`s services.
- Prospecting, qualifying, negotiating and closing company`s services and products through consultive selling skills.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports such as daily call reports, weekly work plans and monthly analyses.
- Develop an effective working knowledge of the market, competitors, and new growth channels. Providing feedback and ideas for ongoing strategy.
- Attend virtual meetings to promote the company.
- Drive improvements to our sales and onboarding processes.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and provide updates and analysis of your portfolio and the market.
- Delivering excellent customer service and building rapport with your customers to gain continuous business and referrals.
- You will have excellent organization, planning and negotiation skills and the ability to self-generate leads as well as working closely with an in-house marketing and communications team.
Customer service is at the heart of what we do and you will have a track record of providing friendly, professional and quality focused customer service.
You’ll be an experienced sales person used to working with high value accounts and love a challenge and performing under pressure to tight deadlines ensuring you and your team meet your targets.
You’ll be proactive in everything you do and a great problem solver with a collaborative approach. You have the ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with a wide range of audiences to a very high standard and have a track record in building effective relationships.
What we offer
We also have these benefits for you to consider:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Room for growth within the company.
- Annual Salary review.
- Comfortable working environment.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF:
- NOT WELL SPOKEN IN ENGLISH
- CANNOT SURVIVE IN A TOUGH CHALLENGING ENVIROMENT
- NOT ABLE TO NAVIGATE AROUND A COMPUTER ON YOUR OWN
- REQUIRE SUPPORT WHEN WRITING AN EMAIL
- HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO REAL SALES EXPERIENCE