Ksh30,000 – Ksh45,000 a month + Overtime paid at 1.75x hourly
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE CREDIBLE EXPERIENCE – YOUR SPEAKING ABILITY (TONE OF VOICE, PERSONALITY ETC) WILL BE ASSESSED OVER THE PHONE.
- Build exceptional relationships with care staff improving staff retention performance for the branch and an improvement in results of staff satisfaction surveys.
2. Ensure all care staff are booked into available shifts, matching both requirements and skill set.
3. Foster meaningful relationships with our care staff to ensure they understand and deliver on our expectations and in return receive a remarkable employee experience.
4. Confidently recruit new healthcare and nursing staff; from initial online application leading to their first shift worked.
5. Be a key point of contact for care staff, dealing with any queries that arise, taking action to resolve any concerns swiftly and with ease.
6. Effectively manage the training requirements of care staff and ensure training courses are fully utilised.
7. Train and support care staff in the use of our App.
8. Act as a first point of contact for existing and prospective clients, ensuring that they receive high levels of service.
9. Receive bookings by telephone, accurately recording requirements and generating shift bookings (hours) on the internal database.
10. Management and growth of multiple existing client accounts.
11. Build and maintain strong client relationships through regular quality engagement.
12. Work as part of a strong team to consistently meet and exceed individual and branch targets.
13. Collaboratively working with Head Office and support teams to ensure accurate and timely resolution of issues.
Customer service is at the heart of what we do and you will have a track record of providing friendly, professional and quality focused customer service.
You’ll be an experienced customer service used to working with different people and love a challenge and performing under pressure to tight deadlines ensuring you and your team meet your targets.
You’ll be proactive in everything you do and a great problem solver with a collaborative approach. You will be passionate about improving our business reputation and service excellence.
What we offer
We also have these benefits for you to consider:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Room for growth within the company.
- Annual Salary review.
- Comfortable working environment.